Mon, 4/5/2020 (online) or
Introduction to the Six Sigma Methodology
Mon, 16/11/2020 (classroom)
This training first gives an introduction to the Six-Sigma methodology and treats the 5 steps DMAIC (define - measure - analyse - improve - control). Further you will be aquainted with the Six-Sigma tools and their efficient use in practical work.
No previous statistical or mathematical knowledge required.
What will you learn ? Is it your job to optimize existing processes, to decrease their costs and do you want to use the Six-Sigma-strategy for these tasks? You want to acquire the Green Belt knowledge by practising various case studies to understand the project management and all the important statistical methods? This training first gives an introduction to the Six-Sigma methodology and treats the 5 steps DMAIC (define - measure - analyse - improve - control). Further you will be aquainted with the Six-Sigma tools and their efficient use in practical work. You directly use your acquired knowledge to solve several practical examples supported by Excel and a user-friendly Six-Sigma software tool. The training fee covers the final examination, the certificate and a one-year license of that tool.
Who should attend ?
- Managers who want to get knowledge about the usefulness of Six-Sigma, persons responsible for production, quality assurance or for the introduction of Six-Sigma to the company
- No previous statistical or mathematical knowledge necessary, basic knowledge of Excel is an advantage
Which topics are covered ?What is Six Sigma?
Reach the goal in 5 steps (DMIAC)
Overview of adequate Six Sigma tools
Implementation of the system in your company
Presentation of successful Six Sigma projects
Any questions ?
- Course duration: 1 day
- Participants: max. 12
- Costs: including complete course documentation, coffee and lunch: see registration form
- Dates: see registration form
- Further information: see contact page